February 26, 2014

Sorry... Again...


Sorry for the lack of posts the last two weeks... I finally got my hands on Assassins Creed 4 and that has become something of a black hole for all my spare time. So to somewhat make up for my lack of activity I will showcase two new models. They are the personal bodyguards for Lord Maxis himself. Clad in fearsome Terminator armor and each wielding a pair of wicked Lightning Claws, these bruisers make sure no one interferes with their Lord (unless he wants a bit of sport himself).

Here is Honor Guard #1, a pretty standard use of the Chaos Terminator Lord kit with the only real change being the spliced face from a kit I cant recall at the moment... I wanted these guys to have a menacing look so I gave them angry faces and posed them in charging stances. They are just begging to be set loose in the enemy ranks!





Honor Guard #2 has a bit more dynamic pose and yet another fearsome face thanks to his dead white eyes :)




And here is the group shot of Lord Maxis flanked by his ever present guardians.


No comments: