January 6, 2014

Forge World Cultists

My first finished project, a squad of Chaos Cultists from a fallen Forge World.  I wanted them to have a cohesive look so I stuck with a color scheme of reds and browns/tans with a very grey skin tone and black for the hoods/shawls (except that "Leather Face" guy... I love his patchwork mask). Lots of Earthshade wash gave them a really gritty and lightly rusted look that I'm rather pleased with.

Group Pic


For the Squad Leader I got rid of that stupid looking potato on a string he comes with and gave him a much more menacing looking chain sword.



Some close-ups of the other squadies









The last guy will be the leader of the second squad of Cultists when I finish them.



Not sure if I'm sold on that bat wrapped in metal spikes/barbwire... I may end up doing some post-painting conversion on it yet.

No comments: