April 6, 2014

Oh the things to come...

Apologies for the lack of posts in the last few weeks. With the release of The Elder Scrolls: Online I have been happily questing and exploring my favorite fantasy world Nirn (and Oblivion). But fear not! For I have also begun work on a new Typhus counts as/conversion and I have to say, I'm extremely excited about how he is turning out! I have also acquired one of the new Hell Brute kits thanks to my always helpful local GW store and some bits, kit parts unused and donated by good friends. Lots of cool little projects like objective markers and the workings of an Abaddon conversion will follow soon! The model building and converting addict in me is cackling in delight as I cut, shave, glue and sculpt green stuff... "More!" it cries, "MORE! Mwahahaha!"

*ahem*

So, allow me to tease you with a little pick I snapped with my phone:


I shall have more completed pics to show soon I hope once my weekend is upon me. I really need to buy a little hand powered hobby drill and some tiny brass pipe or tubing for weapon hilts/shafts...

No comments: